Code of Conduct
Rokvelas, UAB (hereinafter Rokvelas) prefer transparency, reliable business and act by requirements of local low and other legal acts. The adopted Rokvelas principles on human rignts, labour, environment and anti-coruption is the part of our strategy, culture and day-to-day operations. So, we expect all business partners (suppliers, consultants, etc.) be close the same principles.
1) in own business respects internationally proclaimed human rights, personal dignity, privacy and rights of each individual and
2) is not complicit in any human rights abuses;
3) uphold the freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining. An important part of the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining is the „principal of good faith“. The social partners work together and make every effort to reach an agreement through genuine and constructive negotiations, and that both parties avoid unjustified delays in negotiations;
4) uphold the elimination of all forms forced and compulsory labour;
5) uphold the effective abolition of child labour that violate a human right and is recognized and defined by international instruments;
6) don’t tolerate discrimination in respect of employment and occupation. It include: race, colour, sex, religion, political opinion, national extraction, social origin, age, disability, HIV/AIDS status, trade union membership and sexual orientation;
7) support a precaution approach to environmental challenges, encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies. Our constant efforts improve our environmental performance and minimise its environmental impact;
8) work against corruption in all forms, including extortion and bribery.
The value follows close cooperation.